Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Guinea Pig Month!

Apparently, March is Adopt A Rescued Guinea Pig Month, a month worth celebrating!

I'm still trying to design a logo for the North Jersey Guinea Pig and Hamster Rescue, but things have been a bit hectic with the most recent addition to our family, Layla. She's a strong, sweet Bullmastiff-Labrador Retriever mix. A family member of mine had to give her up due to allergies. She loves attempting to groom the pigs, but the Phin and Bobby are so not having it!

Speaking of the boys, they are doing very well. They're fat, happy, and loved. Bobby will be a year old in about a month. Time flies! When he came home, he was about or a little over six weeks old if I remember correctly.

It's almost time for Springtime photos. I'll be sure to post those as soon as they're taken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.